AMD has announced a host of new additions to its Gaming Evolved program.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow; published by Konami, developed by MercurySteam
- Final Fantasy XIV; published by Square Enix, developed by Square Enix
- Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded; published by Replay Games, developed by N-Fusion Interactive
- Murdered: Soul Suspect; published by Square Enix, developed by Airtight Games
- Pirate 101; published and developed by KingsIsle Entertainment
- Shadow of the Eternals; published and developed by Precursor Games
- Thief; published by Square Enix, developed by Eidos Montreal
AMD’s Gaming Evolved program aims to boost PC gaming by partnering with game developers. Titles listed as part of the Gaming Evolved Program are akin to those that launch with Nvidia’s The Way It’s Meant To Be Played logo. The Gaming Evolved stamp represents AMD’s collaboration with game developers to help deliver the best possible experience for gamers and ensure the newest titles run smoothly on AMD hardware.
Via Tom’s Hardware and AMD Unprocessed