AMD released a new Catalyst driver today, 13.6 BETA for all Radeon video cards starting at series 5000, including mobile chips.
Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.6 Beta for Windows®:
- Product support for the new AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs on desktop and mobile platforms.
- AMD Enduro technology enhancement:
- Reduces power consumption when running Windows 8 Metro applications – detects when Metro applications have idled and moves them to the integrated graphics component.
- AMD Catalyst Control Center now shows the hardware and software Information pages for AMD discrete GPUs when paired with Intel integrated graphics.
- Includes AMD GPU & AMD APU OpenCL 1.2 acceleration in Adobe Premiere PRO CC.
- Support for AMD Wireless Display for Windows 8 and future Windows releases:
- Supported on AMD Elite A-Series APUs with select Broadcomm and Atheros Wireless adapters.
- AMD Wireless Display Technology provides the ability to wirelessly display local screen content onto a remote screen in real time. Compliant receiver/TV required.
- Resolved issues:
- Resolves HDMI Audio drop-out issues on the AMD Radeon HD Series products.
- Resolves issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center showing Audio Display messages at incorrect times.
Download it at AMD web site.
The latest CAP can be used with Catalyst 13.6 BETA.