A new Catalyst Application Profile (CAP) has been released today, intended for use with Catalyst 13.5 BETA driver.
This release of AMD Catalyst™ delivers support for the latest AMD CrossFireX™, AMD Dual Graphics, and AMD Enduro™ profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to the absolute latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger – Improves CrossFire performance
- Company of Heroes 2 – Disables CrossFire support
- Far Cry 2 (DX9) – Improves single GPU performance
- Resident Evil 6 – Improves single GPU performance
- Call of Duty 4 – improves single GPU performance
- Darksiders 2 – Fixes the corruption in game menu under certain CrossFire configurations
- Minimum – Improves single GPU performance
Download it at AMD Game
- via Rage3D